I have been nominated by the lovely Emily (aka. Red Daily)
to answer 11 questions she has given me. Then nominate another 11 bloggers of my choice and to provide another 11 questions for them to answer as part of the Liebster Award,
as a way to get to know talented bloggers with smaller audiences.
The rules of this are:
1. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers)
3. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
4. Let them know that you have nominated them!
So here we go!
1. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I play the piano! I have done for more of my life than I haven’t! So I started when I was 9 years old, and I’ll be turning 22 this year, so coming up to 12 years! I am now classically trained, I sometimes play contemporary but would want to play Jazz!!
2. Who is your inspiration?
As cringey as it may be, my mum is my inspiration! She’s an incredible woman, and I find it makes more sense to be inspired by someone you know, rather than a celeb!
3. Which movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Definitely Pretty Woman, and Alice in Wonderland
4. Which is your favourite holiday of the year?
I went to Amsterdam for the 5th time this year! There’s obviously a reason I keep going back, such a beautiful wonderful city. Will always be my favourite.
5. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be?
Well…I don’t believe in changing anything in the past…but if I HAD to, then my GCSE’s – I’d be a doctor.
6. Have you ever met any celebrities? If so, who?
I actually have, quite a few. My stepdad worked with someone who placed the X-Factor finalists, and BGT finalists at shows after competing. So I got to meet some cool people! (Even the dog acts)
7. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
Am I still cool and not turned grumpy and old?!
8. What is your favourite genre of music?
I love ALL music…but I’ve grown up around classic rock from my dad, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin all that!
9. Sweet or savoury?
Again…hard choice, I love both but savoury is pretty good, I love breadsticks and other snacky things.
10. How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
I want to be more mindful, and get better at yoga!
11. Would you encourage others to start a blog if they were thinking about it?
I would definitely encourage others, either to just write and speak their mind, to feel as though they have a voice, or for review purposes and creating awareness on topics they’re passionate about!
So thank you Emily! I have answered your 11 questions.
My nominees are;
1. She’s That New Girl
2. The Perks of Molly Quirk
3. As Told By Kirsty
4. A Crush on Life
5. Mel A Butler
6. Laura Davis Blog
7. What Chloe Wrote
8. Katies Sanctuary Blog
10. Miss Sophia Blog
11. Hannah Jane
And my 11 questions for you are;
- Do you have any secret talents?
- What is your dream job?
- If you could get on a plane and fly anywhere, where would it be?
- Do you have any pets?
- Do you play an instrument?
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
- Name 3 people (dead or alive) you’d have dinner with
- Favourite film?
- Favourite colour?
- Favourite book?
- Most precious possession?
Answer these 11 questions and tag me on twitter @JamieMarie_UK so I can read your answers!
But if you have found this post and aren’t one of my nominees, don’t let that stop you! Answer the 11 questions on your blog, and tag me on twitter @JamieMarie_UK I will check out your answers!